Versant's developer program provides you with everything you need to incorporate state-of-the-art NoSQL persistence to your applications. Anywhere from embedded applications requiring a simple & transparent database solution to enterprise grade applications with big-data requirements. At the core of the program is our Versant Most Valued Professional (MVP) program. Versant MVPs are recognized individuals with expertise in Versant products who actively participate in our community to share their knowledge and expertise with other users. Fellow Versant users find it helpful to distinguish those members in the community who have built a track record of contribution. The Versant MVP program is the way that Versant formally acknowledges the accomplishments of these individuals for their contributions to the community. Every year, the Versant MVP committee at Versant nominates Versant MVPs according to strict selection criteria. The award is valid for one year. Versant MVPs are recognized with a certificate, an optional listing in the Versant MVP directory and a distinguished badge in the community user profile. Furthermore, the top ranked Versant MVPs are often granted prizes and special privileges. All Versant MVPs are visibly qualified for Versant-related development projects, its partners and its customers, making the award also an important building block in a professional developer's career profile.
Sign Up today!
(if you're already a registered community member you don't need to sign up again,
your contributions in forums, blogs, etc will be rewarded!)
- Get a chance to earn the Versant Most Valued Professional (MVP) badge and be recognized as an object database technology expert among peers and companies
- Get exclusive access to select product previews and resources
- Leverage the experience of thousands of database experts by asking questions in our forums
- Get select discounts on Versant training sessions and events
- Select marketing visibility with Versant community (i.e. interviews, video podcasts, etc.)
- Select marketing recognition on ODBMS.ORG
- Certificate and public community badge provided.
- Top 10 MVPs will get a prize
MVPs are awarded points based on the community activity individuals participate in. Points are awarded based on the following types of meaningful activities in the community:
- Contributions in internal and external forums (either asking the right questions or helping peers)
- Comments on Versant Developer Community blog posts
- Mentions in external blog posts
- Mentions in social media
- Open projects using our technology
- Public presentations involving our technology
- Published articles and books about our technology
MVPs are selected every 6 months (June/December of each year) based on the highest number of points received per individual. Points will be reset after each 6 month period.