This project started as an offshoot of the ICOODB presentation (see ObjectDinner) and was established to collect and test new features for the db4o object database. The project site is user editable and contributions are welcome. The included features have not yet been integrated into db4o or approved for addition to the db4o core (so use at your own risk since features and APIs are subject to change *at any time*).
Current feature list:
- Pluggable Autoincrement with ID generation
- Logging facility (via Log4Net)
- Web facility: abstracts a local db4o database in an in-process connection-per-request model
- Pluggable Autoincrement for ID generation
- db4o server service wrapper: Runs a db4o server as service